Friday, December 17, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Who Should Be Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter?



Yesterday a story hit the web stating that Eric Bana was interested in playing Abraham Lincoln in Timur Bekmambetov's adaptation of the book Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Well, I had a quick thought and hopefully people will agree with me on this but I think that there is only one actor who I can see as Abe, and Liam Neeson is that man.


If you remember, Neeson had been attached to the long gestating Spielberg bio-pic LINCOLN. But he suddenly dropped out and was replaced by Daniel Day-Lewis. I feel that this was a missed opportunity for Neeson and hope that somehow he is approached and gives serious thought to doing the film, because then this movie would become that much better.

As an added bonus here is the trailer for the book in which the film is based on:


No comments: